We are glad you could stop by our website! Here you will find information about who we are, what we believe, where we are, and what we do.
If you have any questions, or prayer requests, please contact us!
We invite you to also see our Facebook page where we keep more updated pictures of events at EFBC!
- Prayer Time 8:30 - 9:00 AM
- Bible Classes for all ages 9:00 - 10:00 AM
- Worship Service 10:15 - 11:30 AM
What to expect...
- Dress varies from formal to casual.
- Nursery is provided during Sunday School and Sunday Services.
- Coffee is available, and you may take it with you to Sunday School, or Sunday Service.
- Everyone worships the Lord together! Worship style includes contemporary songs and traditional hymns.
- Children are included during the worship in the Sunday Service, and have the option of attending a class of their own during the sermon.
- Fellowship is important! Many people stick around to talk after the morning service. We hope you can spend some time getting to know us, and allow us to get to know you!
About our Name...
The Good News--Jesus Christ, our God and Savior, died for our sins and rose again to give all who believe new, eternal life--is the foundation for our lives individually, and as a group of believers.
We participate in an Association of like-minded churches (Evangelical Free Church of America), yet are locally autonomous.
(Some people think it means we give free bibles. We do! Just ask.)
The Bible is the Word of God. It is the Source of Truth. In it God has revealed Himself, and all we need for life and godliness. We hold to a normal, literal interpretation, and we seek to apply what we learn to our lives.
We share a common faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and meet together to: worship God, learn from His Word, share life, care for & encourage one another, pray, and grow in our faith in Jesus Christ.